2009年6月23日 星期二

2009/06/23 joe

Swimming in the P.E building


Morning when i woke up. i'm so exciting that we are going to swimming.


i dress on, wash my face.... and had my breakfast which called egg toast.


that was delicious but something bad is i already has three day didn't eat


vegetable. that is bad for my health. but that's fine just  last about three weeks


that will be my memories in my life. today's homework is too much that i can't


even done it. after class we enjoyed our lunch at same place as yesterday. 


i love sandwich that can make me successful diet. finish my lunch we went to 


P.E. building and swimming everybody had play in water but one of us didn't.


i have no idea why he doesn't want to play water with us. but we still had a great 


time. after school we got home and i was so tired that i even didn't why when i woke


up on the sofa. then we ate our dinner. we had taco this dinner today. so delicious.


and we watch movie "dark knight" maybe i can't understand what it was performed.


but it must be a nice movie. then i should go to bed now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言